Saturday, September 04, 2004

My exponentially declining sanity has finally hit its bottom as indicated by creating a blog. Oh well. Ever since I quit my job I have been trying to find ways to avoid being on aim--I failed. I was hoping the percentage of my day spend staring at my buddy list, waiting for someone to im me, would decrease. School (well juco. i have a hard time calling it 'school' as it's basically a learning medium for single mom's and future stars of 'america's most wanted'. therefore, juco, mesa, and all community colleges everywhere will be referred to as "school".) failed miserably at lowering my online-time. So I have opted to just embrace my lack of life (well i don't really have friends, girlfriends, prospects, hobbies, ambitions either) by making a blog. I know--this is even worse than just sitting online. Now I will be on aim while constantly checking my site to see if anyone has commented. I really hate this online culture that always surrounds me. Yeah. Well for future readers: prepare your mind for an assualt of poor grammar, even worse spelling, tortuous arguments and ideas, and my appaling ability to be simulataneously cocky and insecure. Yeah it'll be fun.

2 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Blogger sonya said...

my appaling ability to be simulataneously cocky and insecure

^arguably the best part of the post

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger michelle said...

yay a blog!! welcome friend!Be careful: these comments will drive you crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home