Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Today is becoming one of those that I just want to flex every muscle in my body and scream as loudly as I can. Absolutely nothing is rolling my way. Everything that I count on has left. Everyone expects me to follow their schedule, and has no conception of what I may want or need. fuckthat.

Enough of this depressing crap. I would like a Al Merrick Flyer (6'2'', 3'') and Rip Curl Dose boardshorts. I know it may seem I'm really into brands, but they are these are absolutely the best. And, not to mention, I'm in need of a new board and trunks (a smaller rash guard too).

When I can't surf I start thinking about things I shouldn't think about. Like girls mostly. Well mostly my extreme lack of prospects and my dry-streak that makes the Sahara seem damp. Yeah I need to surf.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger zalda said...

I started surfing recently... it made me ask myself why I'd never done it before.. it seemed so natural.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home