Thursday, September 29, 2005

After a brief respite I have valiantly returned to the online universe. I've checked my email, looked at my favorite blogs, checked the waves and tide, and now I must post.

I don't have much to say, which is suprising given that this is my first day of real class. The gravity of the past few days has seemed to passed by me without any real "wow" moments. Saturday night, the eve of the first day of the rest of my life, was pockmarked with metaphysical realizations, but the reality of sunday reminded me how stupid it is to watch life go by instead of actually, you know, living.

Nothing exciting has really happened. Plenty of fun conversations, lots and lots of moving, more moving, driving, laughing, not eating, and some stealing: that's prett much it. But I'm very satisfied with how things are going. Everything is moving in the right direction. Next week I'll start my march towards newspaperdom and maybe I'll check out that one thing (but only because of my prof's comment).

The thought of having to be better than 85% of the class is daunting.

3 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger sonya said...

youre better than 85% of the class by default, my friend

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger dinglebarf said...

its about time.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger michelle said...

you are better than 85% of the class perhaps...

but not better than 85% of the population.

I kid of course! :)


p.s steal something for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home