Monday, March 06, 2006

Because sometimes I follow...

7 things to do before I die:
1. Explore 6 continents
2. Live somewhere else
3. Equalize happiness
4. Prove the linear theory of happiness incorrect
5. Achieve my true self
6. Start checking items off lists, instead of only adding items
7. Love unconditionally

7 things I cannot do:
1. Go into business (specifically wealth management)
2. Be separated from nature (real nature) indefinitely
3. Die slowly
4. Have a job I don't love
5. Eat ham (it's got nothing to do with religion)
6. Buy a house in San Diego
7. Stay still for long periods of time

7 things I say most often:
1. Awkward
2. [Insert bird whistle here]
3. I hate... (or other forms of negativity/hatefulness)
4. Progress
5. Novel(ty)
6. Withdrawn
7. Forlorn

7 books I love:
1. 1984
2. Catch-22
3. Great Expectations
4. For Whom the Bell Tolls
5. 501 French Verbs/Larousse french-english dictionary
6. Slaughterhouse-Five
7. Where the Wild Things Are

7 movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Stripes
2. Forrest Gump
3. A River Runs Through It (could have made book list too)
4. Before Sunrise/Sunset (particularly the van scene in the 2nd one)
5. GoldenEye
6. Cuisine americaine
7. Office Space

*I plan on changing this as stuff comes to me, so check back if you'd like.

3 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger michelle said...

5. 501 French Verbs/Larousse french-english dictionary

---

I can only laugh:)

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That 501 French Verbs book is an amazing creation, i love it with all my heart

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger michelle said...

501 Latin Verbs is a let-down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home