Monday, October 25, 2004

So here's even more self-loathing, angst-ridden, and downright confusing theory....just deal with it

I think it is fair to assume that I have given much to womenkind. The majority of my family are women. The majority of my friends, sadly enough, are women. I have an astounding number of so-called female friends (platonic friends that just so happen to be female). Indeed, it is stupefying that with all these female friends I have no female friends who agree to have sex with me! But, nay, that is another issue.

I'm not trying to sound like some great Robin Hood for women and their emotions. For no other reason than I could easily stop this platonic placation of emotion. However, I choose not to. Mostly because I enjoy the attention (as I'm an attention-whore). But I truly believe that I have given a lot to the female collective. The fact that I wasn't purely selfless is insignificant (as all actions are selfish). What is significant is that I give exponentially more to women than other men.

What have I received for what I give to womenkind???? The short answer is nothing. Of course I love and adore all my female friends. And I equally love and adore all the splendid conversations we share. However, for all this effort I have received nothing in the way of 'physical reinbursement'. Of course this is no one's fault but my own. I don't expect anyone to just have sex with me or become my girlfriend simply because I talk to girls. But, it seems reasonable to assume that all this time I've spent with women would pay off...


2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger dewmogg said...

the thing about women is, they are naturally selfish, and they don't care. in my experience, girls like a jackass, no matter how nice i am to them, no matter how much time i spend, they only care about the bad-ass image. they only want a guy with money and a fancy fucking car.. bottom line: nice guys finish last

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger matthew said...

Indeed. If only it weren't true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home