Monday, June 13, 2005

Today was the first day of summer courses. My french class is a late start so it won't start till mid-July, but every one else in the world started today. So that means they were all crawling around the bookstore, accordingly they were crawling around me. I had been told that retail customers during rush periods are very similar to insects. With today's experiences I now see how true that is...Why do people ask if I work at the bookstore? "No, actually I just where this bookstore apron and clever name tag with a bookstore label for laughs, isn't it funny"...

Life is becoming way too groundhog day-ish. With 40 hours I have no time to do plan anything and no energy to really enjoy any of the plans I do make. The money I'm making is minimal. The only real joy is reading. A distant second is taking showers after my frustrating runs.

that is all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home