Saturday, December 31, 2005

Everything is kinda getting dull for me. I'm sure that's mostly because of my sloth-like existence over the past 2 weeks, but that doesn't take away from the dull-ness. And it's not just the repitition of the same activities and the total lack of incentive to do anything but sleep, eat, breathe, no, not just that. I feel my intellect withering away into nothingness. When I am operating at peak performance I am a machine. I am a slave to logic and the logical pursuit of progression. Very few things can impede my march towards the improved self (girls, a good meal, that song I can't stop wanting to hear). Well yeah. Winter break has killed my good habits (not that I stick to them that closely). I guess an underperforming quarter (grade wise), a very disappointing sports season all-around, and the slow but inevitable death of my self-confidence has helped kill my habitual pursuits too. But whatever. Maybe this time of from being me will give me an energy boost. But I need to study French, badly. I need to figure out which direction in history I should go. I need to both open up so I can see the whole more clearly while specifically focusing on certain points of interest--a seemingly contradictory task. I still want to be better. I still want the perfect body/soul. I still want to read basically every book ever written (minus The DaVinci Code, if you're a fan stop reading and commit suicide for the good of humanity [a tad harsh, but necessary for, obviously, the good of humanity]). This is a damn long paragraph.


oh music music music...who else hates emotions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home