Sunday, September 05, 2004

Yeah my plan has failed. Most definitely. All of my angst has just floated away into the atmosphere. And now the virtue of a blog has almost entirely disappeared. lalalalalalalalala. Anyway, I'm going to try and get a surf session in this afternoon because I won't be able to go monday.

Life will start getting very boring. My life will become a mix of reading art history and mesopotamian mythology. The water is getting colder everyday and soon surfing won't be an option. I guess that means I'll be sitting in front of my computer waiting for 'friends' to im me for hours on end. I doubt I'll be doing much im-ing myself because I have this overwhelming fear that people will find me needy and annoying if I do im them. Hopefully more later. Ahhh gotta hurry before the sun sets.

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Jules said...

sorry, i just can't stop commenting!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger matthew said...

who are you sparkey?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home