Friday, October 29, 2004

I know I complain a lot, perhaps even more so than most everyone else. I know it's annoying for most of you and you remain my friends despite my complaints. For that I thank you. But yesterday, for the first time in a while, I stopped complaining. My mind stopped swirling in between insecurity and negativity.

On my way home from Ramona, nearly 20 miles inland, I saw the ocean. It was so utterly perfect. I realize there aren't degrees of perfection; it's a binary thing. But if there were this moment would be the most perfect type of perfect. It was so perfect.

Well, I can't say anymore. Nature transcends language, especially when mere mortals like myself like to describe it. But it was perfect. If I am ever lucky enough to fall in love I imagine it will be something like looking at such a pefect ocean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home