Saturday, December 11, 2004

I was up four points to none against psycho slime only to allow my lead dissolve after psycho slime scored 6 consecutive points. That little sequence of binary code that manifests as a multi-colored semi-circle on my machine is the second half of my White Whale. The first half of my White Whale (that's moby dick to the unlearned amongst you) is the Green Room. If you think I'm talking about the preperation area on a television set I don't think we should be friends.

And if you'd 'a took to me like
A gull takes to the wind.
Well, I'd 'a jumped from my tree
And I'd a danced like the king of the eyesores
And the rest of our lives would 'a fared well.

Again I realize this is preemptive in so many ways. I also realize it's dramatic, but not much I can do about that. I know I feel differently now, but tomorrow at 1pm my life be exactly the same as it was 3 hours before.

***How about Kerik withdrawing his nomination for Homeland Security Sec? I found that particularly odd. Bush Whitehouse politics? Undisclosed scandel? Something far less/more interesting?

5 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger sonya said...

a great post

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger dinglebarf said...

is that robert burns i see? oh, how this website has become an ode to mr. currie's brit lit class.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger matthew said...

um no that is burns. but this is of course a shrine to currie.

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the shins are in no way related to scott currie

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger matthew said...

true

 

Post a Comment

<< Home