Monday, December 13, 2004

So I have this certain social interaction. It happened about about 30 minutes ago. This, unlike the previous posts, is a true story.

So we're walking to the opposite side of campus per usual. This is not like walking to the other side of a university's campus. This is a quick stroll, three minutes at most. As our walk wears on I can feel myself getting hotter. I mean my temperature actually raised; it was similar to what happens when I lose a big poker hand. So just as we get ready to go our separate paths I blurt it out. Except I didn't blurt out what I wanted to. The words that actually left my mouth were a pussy version of what I actually wanted to ask. And by this point my internal temperature is dangerously high.....

Fortunately enough she said 'yeah sure' to my question. And at first it was in such a lovely way. So NON-platonic. Ah so beautiful. But as we continued talking after the original question and answer the theme/mood of the conversation became more platonic and non-committal. And it ended on a VERY platonic (sorta mean) note. So what am I supposed to do now????


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home