Saturday, December 11, 2004

I've got to say it because I profess myself to be a man of the truth. I am a pussy. Most definitely a pussy. You know that thing I said how my life is going to be the same, well, it definitely is. Becuase I pussed/punked/wussed out. My normal, everyday amout of self-loathing is reaching new heights. I cannot stand how much of a pussy I am, specifically at this moment. I had soooo many oppurtunities. The fact that I don't think I should be doing what I'm trying to do is a nonsequiter. Most great leaps in life are illogical. My dependence on logic can only take me so far. There are a myriad of situation, events and decisions in which logic plays no role. In fact, certain situations can be harmed if logic is applied. So I neeed to just pretend, for a moment at least, that 2+2 indeed equals 5 and hope that good things happen. For those of you who skipped to the end: I'm a pussy.

*I apologize to those among you who dislike the word 'pussy'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home