Friday, October 14, 2005

Amongst the Alphas and Betas and the Asian this and Black that there are definitely some decent things to do. Things that I believe in and support, at least. But nothing that makes me get out of my chair. I'd like to Plan for Social Equality or maybe help the Eviroment with my fellow Bruins, but I don't really want to, as ridiculous as that sounds. None of these things capture me enough to force me out of the cacoon. I don't think the potential gain warrants the social capital that I would have to spend to adjust to the super awkwardness of these things...

But what the fuck now???

Take another class? There is some stuff that's still open that does interest me, but we're already at the end of second week and I'm not willing to take a chance. Starting this late in an unknown subject (English is what I was leaning towards) could fuck me. And I can't mess with my grades at this point. I MUST get a 4.0 this quarter, maybe with some pluses involved.

Work out so much that I actually achieve something? Maybe, but not. I want interaction with PEOPLE! Particularly people who are interested in intellectual progress. And as far as losing weight or getting toned, well, I've never cared about that shit. I'll try and run more and maybe lift now and then, but I just don't care. I wish I did, but I don't.

Maybe I'll read.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh stupid ads

well, this probably doesn't mean much coming from me but.. i think youre an excellent writer. and all i've read are your articles in the mc newspaper and your blog! yeah rejection sucks but it isn't the end of the road, you definitely shouldn't give up.

also, i think if you just join a few clubs first, you'll come to see how motivated you really are and how passionate you can be. or at least that's how it works for me, i only gain motivation & interest in what i'm doing after i really get into it and donate time to it..

i'm sorry though. happy birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home