Saturday, October 30, 2004

*I've never participated in this posting verse non-sense (until now). Verse is annoying to read, particularly lyrics as they are not meant to be read. But here are some lyrics just because I can.

Looking out the door i see the rain fall upon the funeral mourners
Parading in a wake of sad relations as their shoes fill up with water
And maybe i'm too young to keep good love from going wrong
But tonight you're on my mind so you never know

**VERY dramatic. think HARD. OR just GOOGLE it...

***As I have known for a while and just proved to you (if you hadn't known) lrics are annoying to read. With that said, why is retail for a Bob Dylan lyric book 45 $$$$$$. Come on. I'd buy it if it were $10, which is about 15 times what it cost to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home