Sunday, November 21, 2004

I'm told that people read this site. That's sorta weird. I knew people read it early on, but that was months ago. I figured that the readership just trailed off as most things do. I still don't entirely believe that certain people read this, but it's a strange thought all the same.

We all know that what I say is rarely right and is rarely right. Nice of you to say it is but we all know its just a shallow compliment. Nice all the same.

I don't know how I'm going to react to this new information I have. The beauty of the blogging concept is the aspect of censorship. Now I'll probably worry about what I'm saying. Rather, I'll worry if I'm going to be judged by people who I like. I know that is retarded, but it's easy to forget that worry. I had been soooooooooooooo liberated in what I wrote. There was no recognition of social controls. I just bared my soul (LAME) for all (by all I mean no one) to read. It had been about me getting over myself and my idiotic assumptions.

quick list of matt's incorrect assumptions:
women hate me
people think im stupid bc i go to juco
going to discussion boards is smart
ill only be a 'friend' to girls, never a boyfriend
im doomed to be unhappy
im insecure
im confident
speaking in third person is cool
moving back was a mistake
people suck (oh that one's right)


I think I'll take a break for a while from the whole blogging gimmick. Hopefully I'll forget that people can still read this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home