Wednesday, December 15, 2004

lalalala
Well, I'm done. I apologize to y'all who aren't done, but that's just the way it goes. Good luck; I'm sure you'll do well.

Now I get to sigh and eat something. It's fantastic.

So now it's a question of when to call. There are several other questions, but they are all answered when 'when' is decided. You know it doesn't really matter because I feel like I'm playing with house money. I'm sooooo where I don't belong that if I screw it up somehow it won't even matter. I don't know how many rungs I'm out of my ladder zone, but I'm sure it's a lot. Maybe not Charles and Diana style, but still a lot. I think my 'outofleagueness' is comparable to some of contemporaries that I think you can guess.

I am going to sleep forever. Call me anytime if you would like to do something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home