Monday, January 24, 2005

I need to break the routine soon. I know it still gets really cold and whatnot, but I really need to get out to the mountains/desert. My dad used to take my brother and I all the time, nearly once a month. And I loved hiking so much. I'll figure something out.




So enough of that depression crap. I raided my dad's music collection and stole a bunch of Yes and alan parsons. I can't understand why he never introduced some of this stuff to me along with the Beatles and the Who. I vaguely remeber him playingYes. This memory of a trip back from the desert keeps popping in my head. The three of us, my dad, my brother and I, were driving back home in the Trooper and no one spoke for the entire trip. It was just a Yes-fest. But other than that little experience I can't remember good-ole-Ed ever even discussing stuff like the Stooges and Tim Buckley. Who knows?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home