Monday, January 17, 2005

Ugh. What a very dull day. I wish I could've worked. The highlight of the day was my being 'im'ed by sadaf for the frist time, which was very cool.

I had all these raging thoughts a few hours ago, but they have all slowly leaked out of my mind. I saw Before Sunset a few nights ago, and it blew me away. I can relate to so many damn things about the Before series, which is incredibly ironic because I've never fallen in love with anyone, yet alone some awesomely beautiful french woman who sat next to me on the train. So I had many thoughts about Before Sunset running through my head. But I've tried to push these thoughts out of my mind given that they hurt so much. Anyway it's a great movie, and I would really appreciate meeting a nice french girl sitting next to me at the beach this spring.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger sonya said...

i met a french boy surfing. nothing came of it, but hey it happened.

and i want to hear your thoughts on the movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home