Thursday, March 10, 2005

2005 has been decent to me through the first two months. It started out on a bad note, and there have been a few explosions of angst, but overall it's been a good couple of months. Today was definitely an aberration. The upward trend in qol just hit the ceiling yesterday, and today it began its descent.

Letters of recommendations are retarded. The whole system is based on the assumption that all professors will write these letters with the same principles in mind. Obviously this doesn't happen. There are a million-ish teachers and all them qualify their students in different ways. Whatever, that's all crap. Basically the two people I planned on asking for lor's weren't at school to accept/deny my request. Both of them blew off their office hours (is that even legal?). My art history teacher has a decent excuse since she had some sort of drastic knee surgery, so I'm wondering if I should email her or just let her be. The other, my ucla advisor, completely blew me off without any explanation, and I'm wondering if I'm allowed to slap her now.
***
Today was the first 2005 run-in with a certain individual. I'm pretty sure she saw me. Oh man, that fucking cunt. I probably wouldn't of called me back if I were her either, but still, I'm pissed. Maybe not at her, but the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home