Sunday, March 13, 2005

There's this one little week between me and relaxation. I miss sleeping in. I miss how the world is on a weekday morning. I know spring break seems like it'll be great looking at it from this perspective, but I bet it will be entirely forgettable. I'll sleep in, eat a lot, surf a little, walk a little, drive a lot, read a little, listen a lot, and eat a lot. Those are all beautiful activities, but nothing life-changing/affirming. I guess my life doesn't need to be changed anytime soon, some affirmation would be nice, but unnecessary.

pitch and yaw and spin and roll and drag and lift

I was watching Reality Bites the other day and it struck me that Hawke's character is portrayed a lot like Jeff Buckley. Maybe it's just the two were sorta around the same time period, or that I was just listening to Grace, or that Hawke is wearing the same shirt in EXACTLY the same way as Buckley does in the inside cover to Grace. I don't know, nobody knows what the fuck I'm talking about. Maybe Ethan Hawke the man reminds me of Buckley. They sorta look the same (a little bit) and they've both got that artist-lost-in-a-thought thing. I think it's just that I really connect with both of them and sorta model myself after them, more than sorta.

That paragraph was really sad: 1) it was poorly written; 2) I kept referring to Buckley in the present eventhough he died in 1997; 3) I said I model myself after an actor and a musician

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home