Sunday, October 16, 2005

It has gone far enough.

I want to write one of those posts that begins with belligerent complaints and ends with beautiful, substantive prose. But I don't have that ability. I guess I don't know what I want to be belligerent about. I don't know what my substantive point would be. I just don't know.

I know I want a girlfriend. What a ridiculous thing to say. I never speak straight like that. I prefer dancing around things (I cite every other post on this blog). There is always some metaphor or some fuzzy description. But with this it's different. Things are much clearer now, which is weirder since I have NO prospects (not that I did in the past). I don't know. I want to know that decent people are attracted to me/want to be with me when everyone's sober.

Do you ever just type random words/phrases? I enjoy seeing the characters appear on the screen while knowing that I'm causing their existence. I control these little entities. There's definitely something weird about that. what the fuck?

Now I have certain emotional skills that I haven't had in the past. Please don't take anything out of this except for the thing about typing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home