Sunday, November 21, 2004

I had totally forgotten about girls and womEn and relationships and all those depressing things, but now I can't avoid thinking about them. I don't know why. Hopefully it will go away again.

Getting a girlfriend should follow the same process that all other institutions follow. When you try to get a job, go to school, receive a grant you have to submit some sort of application, a mission statement of sorts, usually some samples of who you are and what you plan to do, and recommendations. If getting a girlfriend was like this I would be beating girls away with a stubby stick. In my mind I've got everything planned out, solid personal statement, several good 'bf' qualities I can write about and I can count on 6 solid recommendations. I'd be soooo in.

I think I may just write up my boyfriend resume and submit it to random girls just to see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home