Friday, December 17, 2004

I'm reaching new heights (or lows???) of insanity, which is really saying something...

I let that claim float around my mind while listening to several songs. I now realize it's probably untrue. It's been 4 hours since takeoff and the ride thus far has been relatively decent. This is my first time doing anything like this, and I think I've handled it decently. I am incredibly aware of how far deeply my heart can be dented, but I've started to let that go. I didn't do everything perfectly, but who cares? Do I really want someone who needs me to call at a specific point in time??? FUCK NO BITCH!! She should be pleased that I called, and if she's not than who the fuck cares because I'm LIBERAL TO THE CORE!!!!! Plenty of democratic girls too.




P.S. Despite my harsh words I would still like her to call.

2 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger sonya said...

by making it such a big deal you're only going to make it harder on yourself. for some reason that sounds mean, but i mean it in a helpful way. ??

and if you ever feel bad about yourself, just remember: i just got rejected by a freshman.


that's all.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger matthew said...

Yeah thanks. That whole rant was intended to make it NOT seem like a big deal. In hindsight it didn't work out that well.

see you soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home