Sunday, May 01, 2005

Happy May Day!

To puncuate the end of this week I went to torrey pines. It was awesome. I hadn't been in weeks, and I needed a tp fix more than usual. I was more than satisfied with the experience. I need to get truly wet. Showers, baths and pools can never reach the wetness level of the ocean. There is something about rapidly moving water that washes away far more than any shower.

Maybe because of the beach, maybe because of the day off, today was the first day that the weight of this week started to sink in. The wait is finally over. But the process isn't over at all. This week merely made one MASSIVE fear/worry/anxiety into 12 smaller anxieties/anticpicipations. Now that I'm realizing that everything's gotten a lot more fun. Debt won't be that bad.

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger sonya said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home