Saturday, March 19, 2005

Yeah I didn't quit my job. Quitting my job is what I meant by saying would no longer be employed, I meant employed at this current job. I should have quit. But I'm a pussy and a sucker for ego-boosts.

It is spring break though, and it's march madness. That doesn't offer too much promise since my picks aren't doing too well, but it's still lots o' fun.

Spring break looks like its going to be very raining. That sorta kills my plans for a triumphant return to surfing, but that wasn't going to happen anyway.

Sleep is my only friend. Could you tap my skull with a hard object(s)?

VIDEO IDEASSSSS PLEASE:

suggestion from cousin: Give the regents what they want: black face!

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger sonya said...

the regents are jerks. everyone protests against them every time they come here and the cops have to come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home