Sunday, December 19, 2004

The Chargers are going to the playoffs. I repeat: THE SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS ARE GOING TO THE NFL PLAYOFFS!!!!! Not only that, but they're also hosting a playoff game as we won the AFC West! This is truly beautiful. I've complained and pondered a lot over the past week, but none of that matters. Beautiful girls, great grades, a promising future all pale in comparison to a playoff game in san diego. Honestly it doesn't even matter if they win (of course I desparately want them to), but just a playoff game is enough. I know no one who reads this can understand how I can prefer a playoff loss over a beautiful girl, but it's just one of those things that transcend reason. I need to appreciate more things that transcend reason. Ah but that is tomorrow's worry! Tomorrow I start work at 7am and get off at 330. But today is a day of celebration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home