Friday, December 17, 2004

I'm supposed to have an advantage. I'm supposed to be one of the 'good guys' that supposedly all the 'good girls' are looking for so desperately. There are supposed to be so many of these girls looking for so few of the guys like me. Every decent guy I know has some sort of something going on, and the undecent ones have something too. So aren't I supposed to have something too. How can this be? How can I not? I used to think it was bad luck, but that is clearly not the case. I used to think I was just a pussy and never approached anyone, but that is also untrue.

The worst (melodrama in 3,2,1) part is that time does matter. You know all those guys who are absolute fucksorjackassesordruggies that have some glimmer of potential? Well those guys are just going through some sort of phase. Eventually they'll wake up from their little drug-induced nap and want a real girlfriend. And that time is coming soon, very soon, like next year soon. And that's great for all of my friends because I'm sure they'll find someone then. But for me it will be disasterous. I clearly have nothing now. The main thing I have going for me is my statistical advantage. But when that disappears in lets say 8 months I'll have nothing. Why would women who didn't want me when I was 19 want me when I'm in my early-twenties??? They wouldn't. Who cares whey girls have rejected me to this point. It's practically immaterial. The point is that I'm about to lose my advantage, and after it's gone I'll have NO chance. I need something now, because my chances will exponentially drop pretty soon.


NOTE: It's absurdly presumptuous and arrogant of me to think I'm in this desirable strata of 19-20 year old guys. I just want you to know I realize my arrogance, but if that assumption is in fact false than there truly is no hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home