Friday, September 17, 2004

I like how no one ever comments on the most interesting, the most 'please-comment' type posts. Perhaps that's because you realize you'll be feeding my insanity if you comment on those posts that are so desperately shouting for commentary. Well, yeah.

Sometimes I feel like there is a little version of me, le petit mattew. I'd say he's about 2.5 inches tall. He sorta reminds me of a Borrower, if you know what that is. Well poor little matt is trapped inside my skull. And the more I think, the faster he has to run around my head. Think of him sprinting in vertical circles, sorta like a hampster in one of those wheels. My heart aches for my little friend, always running around; he must be so tired. And it's all my fault. Honestly, I wish I could stop thinking just for him. I try, honest, but it's impossible. I mean listen to me... I think so much I've created this part borrower, part hampster character that runs around the inside of my skull. You guys may be insane in odd ways. But I still think you fall within one of those 'cute' (yuck) categories, like 'quirky'. I, on the other hand, have a mind so removed from healthy function that I map out every possible conversation I could ever have, just in case...I would call myself fucking zonkers (great word)!

I am Sisyphus. I am Sisyphus. I am Sisyphus whose eternal stone is my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home