Sunday, September 12, 2004

I go through a series of realizations. I don't really have any new realizations anymore. Basically, I just rotate within a string of realizations I've already had. Today I experienced my least enjoyable realization. That realization is as follows (it's discussed in Before Sunrise): In almost every situation when you are really passionate about a person, it could be love, hate, fear, frustration, or any combination of these emotions, they never reciprocate your passion. It's not just the indifference that bothers me. And it's not even disgust that they are so oblivious to how I feel. It's really disappointment in myself that I've allowed someone to infringe on my happiness.

2 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger sonya said...

thats very interesting

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger matthew said...

what's so interesting?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home