Thursday, September 16, 2004

"I think so much it's dangerous." Yeah it's definitely true. I probably think too much about 'what's wrong with me.' blahblahblahblah.

Why is it that insecurity is slef-perpetuating. The minute you start recognizing your flaws you loose confidence. That lost confidence starts to wear at you. You start to shrug a lot, and become withdrawn. Soon enough you're depressed. Nooooww the dam breaks and any confidence you have is in danger. death

It's impossible for me to accept a world where guys who are more attractive and more novel than me can also be more interesting. Hmmm that's not quite what I want to say. Okay, all I have to offer people is my wit, humor, intelligence, and constancy (it's not much). If there are others who can offer everything I have (perhaps wittier, funnier, smarter, more constant) and still other good looks and novelty how could I possibly compete? It's not even a matter of competition. I concede that these people will have things that aren't even possibilities for me. But what if they use their advantage over me to take exactly what I wanted. Whaaaatttteeveerrr, this doesn't make sense. Try and forget you read this, I know I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home