Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I STRONGLY recommend you memorize the previous post. It's important to find the cadence, and 'hone' it for future recitals. I will not agree to see you over the holidays if you refuse to recite the poem. And if you don't do a good job I will mock you, harmlessly mocking, but mocking nonetheless.

Tomorrow is probably going to turn into a red-letter day for self-loathing...That we shall see. Oh we will most definitely see!

Vote my friends. Vote my comrads. Vote, vote, vote. I plead you to vote. History pleads you to vote. The Ocean pleads you to vote. Elohim, in all of his/her magnificent manifestations, pleads you to vote. Just fucking do it (imagine Uncle Same saying 'Just fucking vote motharfuckaar' while making lewd gestures)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home