Saturday, September 18, 2004

I feel the rest of 'menkind' catching up to me. I used to be all high and mighty about myself. I had always conceded that I'm not spectacular at anything, not attractive, and not novel in absolutely anyway. But I would reassure myself that I was still worthy of the love of a beautiful woman because of my 'good guy'ness. Well of course that is absolute crap.

To begin with I think it's hard to call me a 'good guy'. I see no reason to assume that's true. I'm condescending, sometimes just down right mean. I'm very pessimistic. I'm hateful, sometimes. And, most notably, I'm insensitive. And the only reason people may think I'm a good guy is because I have proclaimed myself to be. That self-assertion was made by a far stupider young man than the current model. I realize that the 'advantage' I had over the other guys never existed.

So what am I left with? Well, not much. I don't count on that good guy advantage anymore, as it never existed in the first place. So now how am I to compete with the guys like me who are attractive and are novel? There is no fucking way. I guess that leaves me with all the women that are incapable of getting the smarter, attractive, taller, more novel, more interesting, funnier, sexier, and wealthier guys. Well this bunch of women, though I'm sure they're great in their own right, is unsatisfactory. And they aren't satisfactory for a variety of reasons. To begin with, I have no time for 'women slighted by other men.' But far more important than that, I cannot, nay I will not allow myself to be some women's second choice. She may like me, she may even love me, but my ego is too bloated to accept a women that would rather be with someone else. This may be just an ego-trip, but imagine living with someone for decades when they would really prefer living with someone else. I cannot accept someone if I was just the best they could get. That would be fucking absurd. Unfortunately, this seems like my only option.

So I shall commence a lifetime of asexuality for there is no possible way I will ever love a women who only loves me as 'the best guy that would have her'. Fuck that shit. This probably seems waaaaay dramatic. But I don't fucking care. All I see is girls who won't like me or will only like me until some guy with an Italian Leather Sofa comes along. And I honestly believe asexuality is the only long-term option for me.

I am very logical so here is the breakdown:
Men exist who posses all the qualities I have, except they are smarter, smarter, funnier, more interesting, attractive, novel...
Obviously all women prefer these men...
I cannot accept a women who would prefer I be someone else...
The above is absolute fact. There is no way to contradict it. The only reasonable conclusion to make from these premises is that I must be asexual.

Italian Leather Sofa...'you know phones work both way'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home