Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I have an itch to just hop in my car and drive somewhere. An itch is an understatement. It's more of an undying, unmitigated, unparalleled instinct to get the fuck away from here. I think it's because summer is ending (over). I'm like a bird being called south. That current on sunday was telling. The ocean current was pulling south VERY quickly. So I think my maat is urging me south, to where its warm and beautiful.

Unfortunately, I don't think going south is practical. Especially since I only plan on getting in my car and driving for a while in one direction without reaching any real destination. Mexico could create some problems, espeically since I don't speak spanish. So I guess north or east, maybe northeast. Whatever, I'll figure it out tomorrow in astronomy.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger zalda said...

Been there, almost done that.
I know spanish.
Lets get tacos. And go to Rosarito. You can surf.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home