Monday, September 20, 2004

I know nearly every word on here is centered around what's wrong with me/my life. Well I should probably stop that. Definitely should. I should realize that I can't reason out everything, nor should I try. I shouldn't try to explain the unexplainable. But I have a natural urge to explain the unexplainable, all the freaking time. So what should I do when I get this urge?

Surfing works pretty well. But I can only surf so much, and surfing can create some other problems. Driving seems to be a good outlet too. But it can be expensive. Despite the down sides surfing/driving are good outlets, but I still need some more.

I think reading would be really good. But the books my mom bought me a while ago are not holding my attention. I need something really captivating to steer my mind away from whatever unexplainable issue I'm stuck on that day. So if you have some suggestions of good books please tell me, please (don't be afraid my friend).

I really think reading is the key. I love reading, but only after I get into it. So once I get past that hump in the beginning I'm really into the book.

Note: I really need a job too. But I've got a lot of work for tomorrow, so I'll figure that out later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home