Saturday, September 25, 2004

Yeah I'm going to point out my faults again. blahblahblah. No one reads this so I don't give a fuck...

I think a am a 'safe' guy. I am the type of guy that isn't going to cheat on you, isn't going to steal money from you, isn't going to go gay on you. I'm probably going to love you for as long as you love me, and I'm not going to get side-tracked by the hot girl who just walked by. What I lack in exictement factor I make up in dependability. I don't think anyone can claim I'm not the safe guy because there is no way I'm the unsafe guy.

The problem is that nobody wants the safe guy. Safe guy is tauntamount to boring guy. Unsafe guy is more attractive, more charming, more everything. I am constancy personified, an entirely boring quality. So when the fuck are women going to realize that 'safe' guys rock too. Just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home